The church was established in 1845 operating without constructed structure. In 1945 the German Missionary constructed the Goshen Morivian Church.
The Germans aim, was to spread the gospel and to contribute to educate people through the church norms. The ministry during the course of the week were the teachers and on Sundays they are practising their ministry duties.
The mission was specialising in agriculture activities to feed the mission of the church. The school in the village was built by the Germans.
Goshen Morivian Church with the Germans is still existing. Each year a group of delegation visit Germany.